Thursday, September 3, 2009

Speech celebrations


Speeches Hi Ben and Sol here. We are here to tell you about our speeches. Ben and I did our speeches about people we admire. Ben did his speech on ‘DC’ also known as Daniel Carter and I did my speech on Sonny Bill Williams. We were very nervous but part way through our speeches we got more confident. Ben and I got chosen for the top speeches as well as some other people in our class by Mrs Miss Mason. And we got asked to do it again. But Ben was to nervous to do his again so he didn't. I did mine yesterday morning. Today we have just been told the results from the speech finals! A big congratulations to Callum for coming 1st place and also a big congratulations to Jamie on his 3rd place. Awesome effort Akomanga wha! CHECK OUT THE REST OF OUR BLOG!!

FROM BEN AND SOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ben and sol sounds like they did a great job and practiced it heaps to get it just right/perfect.

    By MATTHEW & JARED <(*_*)>

    ReplyDelete